American Defense Services, Inc. (ADS) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) verified by the Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) through the United States Department of Veteran Affairs.
ADS was founded and formed in 2003 by five U.S. Army Special Forces veterans and ADS is proudly 100% owned by U.S. military veterans today.
American Defense Services, Inc. has been providing services to government agencies and private entities since its formation. ADS and its veteran management team have contract experience with:
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Department of Navy (DoN)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- The Y-12 National Security Complex
- Veolia Transportation
- Jacobs Engineering
- The Shaw Group
American Defense Services, Inc. is a Hudson-Veteran Initiative vendor, certified through the State of Louisiana.